Click on the links below to view Ofsted Information regarding Walpole Cross Keys Primary School:
Ofsted - Raising Standards, Improving Lives
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They are responsible for:
- maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training
- a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training.
- informing policymakers about the effectiveness of these services
Ofsted’s role is to make sure that organisations providing education, training and care services in England do so to a high standard for children and students.
Ofsted Inspection Reports