Our Uniform consists of the following:
- Navy jumper or cardigan (with school logo)
- White polo shirt or White/Blue blouse/shirt
- White or grey socks or grey tights
- Black or grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or shorts.
- Blue/White summer dresses are permitted in the summer.
- Black shoes
- Pale blue polo t-shirt (with or without logo)
- Navy blue Shorts
- Trainers, plimsolls or football boots
- Navy tracksuits for outdoor games (cold weather)
- Children who go swimming will need a costume, hat, towel and googles if required.
The school will provide a separate PE kit for pupils when participating in sports festivals
We expect all pupils to comply with this uniform policy. Any pupil who falls short of these requirements will be advised of this fact by their class teacher and given the opportunity to improve. Continued failure to complete will be brought to the attention of the senior leadership team.
Jewellery & Make Up
Stud earrings and watches are the only form of jewellery permitted to be worn at school. Stud earrings should be removed or covered with tape for PE. Make up and nail polish is not permitted to be worn.
Where to buy School Uniform
When looking for our uniform supplier, cost and value for money was the most important consideration. Branded school uniform can be purchased from Stratfords. Non-branded items of uniform can also be bought from most major stores and supermarkets at competitive prices.
17-19 Hamburg Way, North Lynn Industrial Estate, King’s Lynn, PE30 2ND
Telephone: 01553 772043
The full Uniform Policy can be found on our policies page here.